- Some onions
- Some tomatoes
- Coriander, finely chopped
- Chili red powder
- Olive oil
- First of all, you need peanuts and then you need to roast them and if you have no idea about you must roast them then I can help you
- If you have a stove then you need a pan for this, what you need to do is place your pan on your stove and turn it on, once it is on add as many peanuts as you want to roast and make sure that you have set your induction or your stove on low heat, if you are thinking why low level of heat then let me answer this question for you if anyone is planning to roast his or her favorite peanuts on high level of heat then my dear friend you might not be able to make this chaat as roasting peanuts on high flames results in burnt peanuts and I m pretty sure that you do not wish for that, coming back to roasting on low flames, the benift of slow cooking is that your food does not end up as burnt inside it makes sure that your food is evenly roasted or cooked.
- If you have an oven then the first thing that you need to do is heat it in advance at about 180 degrees after heating it take a tray which you can use in your oven and then place your peanuts on it, now once you are done with spreading peanuts place your tray with peanuts in your oven and set the timer of your oven at seven minutes and then press the start button while the peanuts are being baked you can check the list of ingredients and if anything is missing you can arange for it after seven long minutes take the tray out and stir after stirring place it back in oven and set the timer for about five minutes this time, you are for sure going to notice the change in color and once you notice change you will understand that the baking is done properly and evely coming back to the main recipe these peanuts need to be at room temperature before proceding to the recipe
- Now what you need to do while the peanuts are cooling is down is to chop tomatoes and onions, you need to make sure that tomatoes are deseeded and onions are chopped finely. after chopping the onions and the tomatoes you need to heat your pan, after heating it you are required to add vegetable or olive oil to the pan, you need to heat oil and once you feel that it is hot enough then you are required to turn the stove or induction off after turn it off add some powder of red chillies and some masala of chaat.
- After this you need to use some seed and add your roasted peanuts to the pan and mix them well after mixing transfer these peanuts to a medium size bowl and in that make bowl add some chopped tomatoes, onions, coriander and again after adding all these mix them well after mixing you need to squeeze some lemon on the top and then again mix after mixing add some salt and some more masala. That’s all for this recipe.