When I was a kid McDonald’s use to make some pies and now when I look at this recipe it’s all nostalgic and what I feel is that this recipe can be the baby of that pie if anyhow the wife of that pie was a cake of cheese, here I’m just talking about a fusion recipe.
Here are some things that you are going to require to make this recipe, below is a list of ingredients and if you have any of these then you for sure need to go grocery shopping and you do not need to worry as all of the ingredients mentioned in the list are common and that’s why you can easily find them in any nearby grocery stores.
The list of Ingredients –
- Rind of lemon
- Brown sugar
- Lime juice
- One full can of filling of pie (cherry flavor)
- About eight rolls of egg wrappers
- Soft cheese cream
- Olive oil
Other than these ingredients you are going to need a medium-sized bowl, a medium-sized deep pan, some Ziploc bags and some water. let’s get started with the cooking
- The very first step is to take a medium-sized bowl and in that bowl, you are supposed to add some cheese cream make sure that the cream is soft and not hard now for better results w are going to mix things one by one, after adding cream add rind and then mix both the rind and the cream together make sure that you are mixing well after mixing add some brown sugar and again mix and now add the last thing, lime juice after adding lime juice mix this mixture for the last time, mixing for this recipe is very important as it is going to give it a smooth texture, once you feel that the texture is smooth stop mixing.
- Now take a Ziploc bag and use a spoon to transfer this mixture to the Ziploc bag and at the end of this step you need to cut the corner of your Ziploc bag, use a scissor for this.
- Time to take out the wrappers, lay them out, make sure that one point of the wrappers is pointing straightly towards you after lay all the wrappers in the right way spread some mixture that we just made, after spreading the mixture add some cherries
- Use some water on the edges of your wrappers and then roll them, use some water again to seal the wrappers, keep the rolls aside for a while after four minutes( the reason behind making you wait for four minutes is to make sure that the water that you use to seal these rolls is no more there, it drys up), place your pan on your stove, turn the flames on and after sixty seconds add oil, when you feel that the oil has reached the right temperature start frying your rolls, make sure you serve these when hot.